Click on a topic for Help:
Communicate with Outlook contacts using Skype:
- Call Outlook contacts’ phones or PCs using Skype.
- Send SMS messages to Outlook contacts.
- Send instant messages to Outlook contacts.
- Answer incoming calls directly from Outlook.
- Reply to instant messages with email and vice-versa.
- Reply to voice mails with a call, email, instant message or SMS.
- Click an email message then click a button to call or IM the email sender.
- Click an appointment then click a button to call or IM an attendee.
Record Skype Calls:
- Record Skype calls to MP3 or other audio formats.
- Record incoming and outgoing calls.
- Record Skype-to-Skype, SkypeOut, SkypeIn and conference calls.
- Record SkypeCasts (both when hosting and listening).
- Choose to record just your side or both sides of the call.
- Configurable bitrate to trade off quality for file size.
- Optionally record calls to high quality 48kHz PCM, with each side of the call in a separate WAV file for professional podcasting.
- Automatically record all calls, or choose to manually record individual calls.
- Choose to store recordings in any Outlook folder, or store them in a directory on your hard disk.
- Stop or Pause recording mid-call.
- Receive alerts via SMS or phone when important appointments are due.
- Receive an SMS alert when any Outlook reminder pops up while you are away from your PC.
- Receive alerts via SMS or phone when important contacts come on-line.
- Get Skype IMs forwarded to SMS or your phone when you are away from your PC.
- Have important emails read to you over your phone when you are away from your PC.
- Get important emails forwarded to SMS when you are away from your desk.
- Get Skype voice mail messages or Skylook Answering Machine messages forwarded to your phone when you are away from your desk.
- Optionally press “1″ on your phone to call the sender of any forwarded message, via Skype.
Answering Machine / Voice Mail:
- Answer calls automatically with a Skype Answering Machine built into Outlook.
- Screen/Monitor Skype calls from your PC or from your phone.
- Convert incoming Skype voice mail messages to MP3 or other formats.
- Permanently archive voice mail messages.
- Forward Skype voice mail messages to others.
- Automatically forward voice mail messages to other email addresses.
- Receive Skype voice mail messages in the Outlook inbox.
- Get missed Skype text chat messages in the Outlook inbox.
- Get missed calls in the Outlook inbox.
- Mark Skype voice mail, instant messages and calls as “unread”.
- Flag voice mail, instant messages and calls.
- Add reminders to particular voice mail messages and instant messages
- Categorize voice mail, instant messages and calls.
- Move voice mails, instant messages and calls to folders.
Annotate Skype Calls:
- Take notes about each Skype call during and/or after the call.
Archive all communications:
- Archive all communications including Skype calls, Skype voice mail, IMs and SMS.
- Archive and backup audio recordings of all calls.
- Archive all instant messages to a special Outlook folder, just like email.
- Synchronize your Outlook contacts with your Skype contacts.
- Review all communications with a contact in one place, including Skype calls, IMs and email.
- See who is on-line without leaving Outlook.
- Review contact details for incoming callers.