The steps below show you how to set a default country code when dialing Microsoft Outlook contacts from Skylook.
Here are the steps:
(These steps assume you have Outlook, Skype and Skylook installed – see Skylook prerequisites for details)
1. Follow these instructions to set up Skype if you don’t already use it.
2. If you don’t already have Skylook, download and install it from here.
3. Start Outlook. If you are running Skylook for the first time, you will see the Skylook licensing wizard and the Skylook Welcome wizard. Follow the prompts to set up Skylook the way you want.
4. On the Skylook toolbar, select “Tools > Options”.
5. Select the “General” tab. Your Options > General window should look something like this:
6. Click on the “Select your local Country Code:” drop down box and select the Country which you would like to set as a default country code when dialing Microsoft Outlook contacts from Skylook.
7. Set the other options the way you would like them, then click OK to apply these settings.
8. Start making phone calls using Skype and Skylook and try dialing your Microsoft Outlook contacts from the Skylook menu.