If Skylook’s Skype Access Permissions are not set correctly, Skylook will not operate correctly.
You can configure the Skype Access Permissions as follows:
1. In Skype, go to “Tools > Options > Advanced > Updates”. (NOTE: In Skype 3.1 and earlier, go to “Tools > Options > Privacy” instead).
2. Click “Manage other programs’ access to Skype” (near the bottom of the window).
3. Look for Skylook in the list of programs. Click the “Change” button that appears next to it.
4. You should see a window that looks like this:
5. Click the top “Allow…” option then click OK. Click OK again to close the options window.
6. If you came to this page from Skylook’s “Skype Permission Window” wizard, simply click “Next >” in the wizard and Skylook should operate normally. If you came to this page from elsewhere, restart Outlook and Skylook should operate normally.